We Care For Your Safety !
Dear Valued Guests ,
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our utmost priority. We would like to share with you a few prevention measures that the local authorities / PHI have advised to ensure your stay is safe, secure and comfortable whilst providing you with the highest level of service.
- For the most updated information regarding the situation, recommended hygiene measures, instructions and travel information to the public about the COVID-19 / Coronavirus, please refer to the https://www.srilankan.com/en_uk/coporate/emergency-news-detail/525
About Edwards Collection
FLEXIBLE POLICY FOR EXISTING RESERVATIONS
- Edwards Collection operates eight Luxury properties in Sri Lanka. It may be possible that due to soft demand during this COVID-19 period, you may be informed and re-protected in a comparable or better accommodation in another Edwards Collection Property. We thank you for your understanding.
- We have adapted reservation policies to help you facilitate uncertainty and meet your needs in the event you need to change, cancel or postpone your travel plans. We kindly ask you to make contact with us right before your arrival, so we can inform you of the latest status on your reservation.
- For reservations booked directly with the hotel or via its website, please contact us at email@example.com
- KINDLY NOTE for individual reservations made through the third parties (such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, etc.), you are invited to contact them directly as they may apply different policies.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- We have implemented additional measures, which will allow us to improve upon standard check-in/check-out procedures. We are looking forward to welcoming our guests . however we are keen on keeping the regulatory distance. We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
- Safeguarding Guests
- A proof of PCR taken 72 hrs. prior or Rapid Antigen Test taken within 48 hours is required to check-in to the villa
- We are strictly adhering to advice from both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the PHI, to ensure our guests and team members are safe and secure at our hotels and villas.
- Everyone, including guests and team members have easy access to health stations with hand wipes, hygiene gel, disposable face masks, etc.
- All team members are monitored each day to ensure their wellness is in perfect order.
- All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest’s departure. Housekeeping will only enter the guest’s room after departure. All rooms are properly ventilated.
- Guest rooms and it’s all objects are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by the housekeeping staff. They use the most effective cleaners and disinfectants. A new set of cleaning cloths and gloves are used for every guest room.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- The check-in and check-out process will be done as quickly as possible to minimize interactions while maintaining social distance.
- Each guest will receive full hotel information upon check-in, in the privacy of their own room
- All employees adhere to safety-social distance, use of disinfectants and wearing of any protective equipment.
FOOD & BEVERAGES PROCEDURES AT OUR HOTELS
Our F&B outlets in the hotels have taken special steps to provide you top-quality service. Breakfast is available every day from 7.00 to 10.00. For more information please contact the front desk staff.
- ACTIVITY & WELLNESS SERVICES
- Sense Wellness is open daily Prior reservation is needed.
- CONFERENCE SERVICES, EVENTS AND CATERING
- For events & meeting rooms, the distance and protection measures for attendees, as well as catering services, will always be controlled. We apply all the measures and instructions of NIJZ and the appropriate health authorities, adding our own actions to protect customers, suppliers and employees.
- For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the protocols of travelling to Sri Lanka for non-vaccinated travelers?
As you arrive in Sri Lanka, you will be required to stay in a Level 1 ‘Safe & Secure’ hotel for 1 to 2 days. All Level 1 hotels comply with the COVID-19 health protocols and the tourism operational guidelines, taking care of travellers in their initial phase of the visit.
All travellers are required to stay at a Level 1 ‘Safe & Secure’ hotel until the completion of 1 day.
Non- vaccinated travellers can stay at any certified ‘Safe & Secure’ Level 1 hotel/s for the first day of their stay and undergo an on-arrival (PCR test and a PCR test on Day of checkout of their stay.
Hotel Covid-19 protocols requirements explained in detail:
- HOTEL RAT POLICY ?
All travelers, only fully Vaccinated should obtain a negative COVID-19 RAT test report (English) done within 48 hours prior to check-in date.
- HOTEL PCR & Policy ?
All travelers (vaccinated and non-vaccinated) of two years and above, should obtain a negative COVID-19 PCR test report (English) done within 72 hours prior to check-in date.
- What are the requirements to stay at the hotel ?
Fully Vaccinated, PCR or RAT prior to arrival
- Is it necessary for a hotel guest to wear a face mask?
Face masks are no longer mandatory for guests in accommodation establishments. However, we recommend to wear them.